Victorian's Secret

Victorian's Secret
Undergarments Galore

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Bright Idea...



I want to create undergarments for the upper class women of England. I know it will help with the
'perfect body structure' of the Victorian women. Even though this is inhumane for all women to wer one size and look one way but hey that's how it is. I think all women have thir own personality and style but we have to dress as our husbands and fathers ask us to dress which I find to be the most incredulous thing on the planet.

I was walking on the dock the pther day when I seen a man picking up the designs of his wife's undergarments and I begin to wonder, what is the purpose of these undergarments so I went to ask the man. The man was startled and appalled when I asked him this question and quickly turned away from me yelling at me to mind my business and that it was a secret. So that is where I came up with the name, Victorian's Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment